Up To $13.50/Hr with Benefits!:
We are currently looking for dedicated and experienced professionals to assume these key full and part-time positions on our nursing team!
At Auburn, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our team members a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
* Excellent Starting Wage!
* Pay for Experience!
* Shift Differentials!
* Weekend Differentials!
* 401k with Matching Contributions!
* Vacation and PTO!
* Paid Holidays!
* Birthday Holiday!
* Tuition Assistance!
* Medical Insurance for Only $49.68/Month!
* Dental Insurance!
* Vision Insurance!
* Critical Illness Insurance!
* Short-Term Disability Insurance!
* Cancer Insurance!
* Accident Insurance!
* Life Insurance!
* Advancement Opportunities!
* And Much More!
Is a career with Auburn right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
* Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
* Send your resume in confidence to Auburn@tutera.com.
* Call (217) 438-6125 to schedule a personal and confidential interview .
Auburn Nursing and Rehabilitation Center:
304 W. Maple Avenue:
Auburn, IL 62615:
Auburn is part of the Tutera Senior Living Health Care system and has been proudly serving our community for over 47 years. We specialize in long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, post-surgical recovery, wound care, IV therapy, and respite stays.
Tutera Senior Living Health Care provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 2700 residents they serve across 9 states. Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 2600 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make us their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!