Located conveniently within a mile of I-75, Signature HealthCARE of Cleveland, a 100-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, sits atop a small mountain and shares a panoramic view with an assisted living facility and several physician offices. Skyridge Hospital is located within minutes of our facility and serves the area with state-of-the-art services. Signature HealthCARE of Cleveland offers a warm yet elegant environment with a Mediterranean/European decor complete with fine furnishings, spacious dining room, grand piano, and lovely courtyards. The comprehensive services include 24-hour skilled nursing, a fully equipped rehab gym, respite care, hospice care, long-term nursing services, and a fine dining program.
Hours Needed: 2p to 10p:
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents. Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse with current state license.
* Must have current/active CPR Certification.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.