The job responsibilities for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists at Lexington Medical Center must be performed under medical supervision. CRNAs provide anesthesia services for all patients from birth through geriatrics. Anesthesia services are provided for all types of patients incorporating pre-anesthesia, intra-op anesthesia, post anesthesia and emergency airway intervention.
· Current RN licensed in the state of South Carolina
· Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the state of South Carolina
· Board certified by the American Association of Nurse Anesthesia Council on Certification
· Current ACLS and PALS certifications
· Minimum education preferred Masters prepared