The Physician Services Marketing Coordinator is charged with the responsibility to create and supervise the implementation of marketing programs and public relations efforts for BocaCare, Inc., the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Physician Network. The Marketing Coordinator will supervise all product lines within the group with regards to marketing and public relations initiatives. Marketing Coordinator will interface with senior team, physicians and other BocaCare team members. The Marketing Coordinator will also supervise the content and updates of all BocaCare external websites as well as have responsibility for all BocaCare social media platforms. Responsible for planning, coordinating, and participating in a comprehensive and diversified marketing program to include development and implementation of various promotional ideas and activities. This position may include driving as a part of the job duties.
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- High mathematical skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- The ability to multitask.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, and digital camera software interfacing.
- Knowledgeable in the discipline of brand management or product line development.
- Knowledgeable in financial analysis to demonstrate ROI on marketing plans and revenue generation.
- roofreading, photography, and graphic design skills.
- Demonstrate mastery in the areas of marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, marketing research, internet marketing and physician relations, writing, proofing, social media and media relations and presentation skills.
- Develop an annual marketing plan including budget, strategic recommendations, goals and objectives, identify specific targets and support the BocaCare brand(s) including implementation steps for goal attainment.
- Create, present and implement high impact marketing and public relations plans for service lines.
- Successfully pitch new and innovative ideas for service lines.
- Oversee promotional activities and development of all related printed material including brochures, and posters.
- Collaborate with Department Managers in determining budgetary components of the annual marketing plan to align with department initiatives and goals.
- Analyze physicians' practices and to recommend solutions that will affect positive change in relationship and referral pattern to maintain or grow market share.
- Have the courage to champion innovative ideas in spite of perceived resistance.
- Recognize the influence of beliefs and cultures on behaviors and accept strengths and limitations in others.
- Exhibit adaptability, flexibility, self control and maturity in work and behavior.
- Exhibit calm responsiveness to emergency or stressful situations.
- Recognize situations which require notification of a supervisor.
- Write, present and implement high impact marketing and public relations plans for service lines.
- Have Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Collaborate with department managers in determining budgetary components of the annual marketing plan to align with department initiatives and goals.
- Provide oversight to the marketing and graphics specialist to ensure updates to the website are timely and consistent and the marketing and graphics standards are consistent.
- Complete assignments with promptness and accuracy.
- Meet deadlines for all tasks assigned.
- Prioritize work assignments and complete tasks in a timely fashion.
- Be an active contributor in all customer service initiatives.
- Be proactive in providing hospitality to all BRRH's patients, families, visitors, employees and physicians.
- Serve as an ambassador for BRRH.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- Two to six years progressive experience in marketing and public relations in a hospital, physician practice or healthcare setting preferred
- Valid Florida drivers license
*Selected candidate will be employed by BocaCare, Inc Physician Network, an affiliate of Boca Raton Regional Hospital*
Incumbent may be required to perform emergency duty before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency, crisis situation or disaster (man-made or natural) including evacuation sites.
The person in this location will work in a smoke-free location, and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions.
In the spirit of wellness for both our employees and patients, Boca Raton Regional Hospital has instituted a mandatory influenza prevention vaccination program. Current employees must receive the influenza prevention vaccination free of charge during the recognized flu season. As a condition of employment, new hires will be required to comply with all program rules. This is a mandatory program with the exception of documented medical or religious reasons for not receiving the vaccine. For further information on this progressive program, please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital's Human Resources Department at 561-955-4075