When you give your heart and soul to your job, you deserve to be valued.:
Ide Management Group, a privately owned healthcare management company, manages LTC facilities in Indiana, Illinois and Iowa. IMG believes in the simple philosophy of "Residents First, Employees Always." It goes back to the true foundation of why healthcare is so important. Nurses are the hands-on caregivers who make a difference everyday. We appreciate the job you do and invite you to consider sharing your talents in an environment where:
Resident's First, Employees Always:
Competitive pay, based on experience:
Full benefits package for full-time over 30 hours/week:
Partial benefits availability for less than 30 hours/week:
Various other opportunities for growth and advancement:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Administers basic nursing care to Residents in accordance with facility’s policies and procedures.
* Thoroughly assesses Residents and responds according to Nursing Standards of Practice.
* Plans and implements Resident care according to Care Plan
* Evaluates Residents on an on-going basis to ensure needs are met and Care Planned properly
* Observes Resident, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies Physician of Resident’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
* Documents interventions and Resident/family education.
* Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal ranges and assess condition of Resident.
* Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
* Supervises C.N.A.s. Charge Nurse will supervise all nursing staff. Appropriately handles all Employee related issues within scope of authority.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.:
Certificates and Licenses:
Current Registered Nurse License, Current CPR certification;
New grads welcome. We accept all levels of prior experience in healthcare settings (nursing/rehab facilities; hospitals; assisted living;medical clinics, home health agencies).