Aspirus is currently seeking a Medical Receptionist at our Ontonagon and Bruce Crossing Clinics. Duties include:
· Greets, registers and assistant patients in a professional manner.
· Efficiently schedules patient appointments according to established parameters as defined by office policy and procedure.
· Obtains and maintains complete and accurate registration records.
· Answers all phone calls, providing routine information to callers and transfers calls to appropriate individual in a courteous and professional manner.
LOCATION: Ontonagon and Bruce Crossing, MI
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
· Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with patients, employees and the public.
· Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high degree of professionalism.
· Ability to anticipate, and willingly accept, the need for change.
· Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, under pressure, with time constraints.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
Candidates should possess one or more of the following:
· Knowledge of office procedures normally acquired through completion of a High School diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· One year of business office, customer service or healthcare experience preferred.
· Computer experience and basic computer keyboarding skills required.
· Knowledge of medical terminology desirable.