Linda Vista Nursing Rehab Center:
Linda Vista Nursing and Rehab Center is an open and bright nursing and rehabilitation center with a lovely view of the local valley, located just off North Main Street and three blocks from Ashland Community Hospital. Our rehabilitation center possesses a small, community-like environment that provides personal attention for each and every patient.
Our rehabilitation program is a wonderful solution for patients who no longer require hospitalization, but can benefit from an intensive rehabilitation and recovery program in a caring environment. Through weekly neighborhood meetings, community members have the opportunity to discuss what is important to them including events, entertainment, projects, activity groups, upcoming outings and more.
Any Questions Contact: LindaVistaAdministrator@prestigecare.com
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career. :
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
· HSA/FSA accounts:
· Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
· 401(k) plan with company match:
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
· Employee Assistance Program:
· Commitment to career development and continuing education:
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
· Flexible scheduling:
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location:
Any Questions? Contact LindaVistaAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
The Resident Care Manager (RCM/MDS) provides and plans the daily nursing activities and care as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with accepted standards of nurse practice and regulations. Promotes a positive physical and psycho social environment for the residents.
* Plans and directs ongoing care in collaboration with shift supervisor, recognizing individual needs of residents and staff.
* Monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates performance, redirects staff, and informs Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems timely.
* Communicates and coaches staff regarding policies, completes quality care audits, and supervises professional staff in the daily deliver of resident care.
* Assist with new admissions, transfers, and discharges ensuring related documentation is current, signed, and the record keeping meets the policies and procedures.
* Reviews and completes resident records and related documentation in a timely manner, including the completion of nursing assessment for each resident within 14 days of admission.
* Plans and conducts resident care conferences and develops interdisciplinary plan of care for each resident.
* Regularly observes audits and assesses each resident's condition, status, and care requirements and takes appropriate action to assure care needs are met.
* Develops nursing care plans for each resident that meets the needs of the resident and the physician recommendations and reports changes in condition of residents that requires nursing intervention notifying the physician, director of nursing services, and family.
* Transcribes and carries out or delegates physician orders in accordance with the nurse practice act.
* Documents all pertinent information in the interdisciplinary notes and on the 24-hour DNS report form timely and accurately.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Must have a current, unencumbered RN license.
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
* Minimum of 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies.
* One year in supervisory/management position, with experience with budgets, staff development, training and scheduling.
* Additional course work in management an asset.
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
* Individual must be a team player, well organized, and flexible.