Linda Vista Nursing Rehab Center:
Linda Vista Nursing and Rehab Center is an open and bright nursing and rehabilitation center with a lovely view of the local valley, located just off North Main Street and three blocks from Ashland Community Hospital. Our rehabilitation center possesses a small, community-like environment that provides personal attention for each and every patient.
Our rehabilitation program is a wonderful solution for patients who no longer require hospitalization, but can benefit from an intensive rehabilitation and recovery program in a caring environment. Through weekly neighborhood meetings, community members have the opportunity to discuss what is important to them including events, entertainment, projects, activity groups, upcoming outings and more.
Any Questions Contact: LindaVistaAdministrator@prestigecare.com
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career. :
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
· HSA/FSA accounts:
· Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
· 401(k) plan with company match:
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
· Employee Assistance Program:
· Commitment to career development and continuing education:
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
· Flexible scheduling:
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location:
The Social Services Coordinator plans the provision of medically-related social services to residents, allowing residents to attain the highest physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
* Responsible for obtaining and documenting the resident’s psychosocial history upon admission and updating quarterly and as resident’s status changes, arranging counseling services as necessary.
* Responsible for identifying and seeking ways to support residents’ individual needs and preferences, customary routines, concerns and choices.
* Responsible for making arrangements for obtaining needed adaptive equipment, clothing, and personal items including making referrals and obtaining services from outside agencies.
* Coordinates social services by participates with the management team in care planning and development.
* Ensures that all entries in the clinical record are informative and descriptive of the services provided, while maintaining organized and orderly work records.
* Assists in the preparation of the department’s budget and ensures that social services department operates within established budget.
* Responsible for maintaining communication and contact with family, while encouraging their participation in care planning.
* Conducts and assists in coordinating resident and family support groups including the development of programs for special needs residents.
* Provides discharge planning services by working with the facility management team, resident, resident family and physician.
* Responsible for following facility fire safety, hazardous material, and infection control practices report any unsafe conditions or equipment to administrator immediately.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, promoting resident rights, dignity, and confidentiality standards.
* Attends and participates in training sessions, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Must have medical records experience.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem and be a team player, well-organized, and flexible.
* Associate Degree and meet State certification requirements, a minimum of 1 year working in geriatrics.
* Experience with budgets and recordkeeping helpful.
KEYWORDS: senior living, senior care, new grad, long term care, LTC, social, social services, post acute, post-acute, social services assistant, social services director, social services coordinator, skilled nursing, assisted living, bachelor's in social services, assisted living, hospice
Social Services Assistant Position!!!! :