• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred
• Previous nursing experience in specialty area preferred
• PACU, must have experience with, and be familiar with, reading cardiac monitors and be self-directed in responding to abnormalities or cardiac arrest as a team member. Must have recent clinical experience with cardiopulmonary resuscitation and have the ability to lead a Code Blue in the absence of a higher level professional.
“When completing your application, please have all of your certifications available for upload. These documents must be uploaded when you submit your application.”
• Eligible for or currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in Pennsylvania.
• Certification in specialty preferred.
• CPR certification required.
• ACLS required or achieved within one year of start date.
• PALS required for PACU within one year from start date.
• CPAN/CAPA preferred for PACU
• Proficiency in cardiac monitor interpretation required for PACU
Click here to view full job description. (View department specifics on page 17.)