Responsible various facility responsibilities while working with the facility administrator for the efficient and profitable operation of the facility, facility compliance with the Companies policies and State and Federal rules and regulations, and providing the highest quality of care possible.
* BS in health care administration, business administration, finance, a clinical specialty or equivalent long term care experience.
* RN Preferred
* Preferred Licensed by the state or eligible for reciprocity as NHA
* Meets all criteria for AIT with desire to elevate to NHA
* Two years experience as a licensed Nursing Home Administrator in a long term care facility or completion of an AIT program, preferred.
* Leads planning process to develop goals for quality care, employee retention and financial performance.
* Assists the day-to-day operations of the facility.
* Directs the hiring and training of personnel.
* Directs and guides the activities of clinical, administrative and service departments.
* Implements control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
* Represents facility at community meetings and promotes programs through various news media.
* Monitors performance for achievement of goals and for improvement, and takes corrective action when necessary.
* Responsible for census development/marketing
* Ensures all employees receive orientation and ongoing training to meet the quality goals of the organization.
* Works very closely with Operations, Clinical, Financial, Human Resources and other areas within the company or as directed by the administrator.
* Other duties as assigned
* Essential physical demands (see description of essential physical demands)