$7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Great opportunity to join a company that values our employees and the patients we serve!
Why Choose CDC?
· We offer competitive compensation along with treatment bonus incentives
· We offer a complete benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability options, along with company paid life insurance
· 250 Hours of PTO
· Working in emergency services gives you the opportunity to make a difference in patient lives
The Acute Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct care to the patient and is responsible for the coordination of patient care activities. He/she works collaboratively with the hospital staff to coordinate the care of the patients. The RN acts as the direct caregiver for an individual hospital or region as needed.
· Performs dialysis treatments based on physician orders, CMS standards, and established company/hospital standards of care
· Administers medications necessary for the dialysis treatment (i.e. saline, heparin) as prescribed by the nephrologist and approved by specific State certification
· Performs daily rounds and is proactive by reviewing all patients scheduled for daily hemodialysis. Assesses the patient clinical status at bedside prior to the treatment. Reviews the physician's orders, present weight, and laboratory values and discusses with the charge nurse as appropriate. Assists as necessary to expedite the patient treatment. Consults with the nephrologist directly if indicated for clarification of any issues
· Ensures equipment is maintained to reduce the likelihood of equipment failure, thereby reducing equipment downtime and loss of productivity.
· Consistently assists team members in the delivery of acute hemodialysis and apheresis procedures utilizing established standards of care
· Enforces compliance with safety policies and procedures in the dialysis setting
· Adheres to CDC policies on time and attendance, flexibility and being willing to adjust time and schedule to meet the patient care needs
· Meets the requirements for educational in-services, meeting and competency requirements, including maintaining CPR certification
· Registered Nurse in the state of Ohio
· Dialysis experience required, one year of dialysis experience preferred
· One year of Critical Care experience preferred
· Two years of experience in Medical/Surgical nursing preferred
· Certification in Nephrology Nursing desired and encouraged
Requirements for Sign on Bonus:
· Must have 1 year of recent dialysis experience