$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Great opportunity to join a company that values our employees and the patients we serve!
Centers for Dialysis Care is seeking experienced Dialysis Technicians to join our Team!
Why Choose CDC?
· We offer a complete benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability options, along with company paid life insurance
· 210 Hours of PTO
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Employee Perks Program
· Career Development Opportunities
The Dialysis Technician performs direct patient care to the dialysis patient according to patient care policies and procedures. This position adheres and implements the medical regiment by following the medical prescription. This position participates in a team approach effort under the direction of a Registered Nurse to assure continuity of high quality care. This position communicates pertinent clinical information to other team members. This position remains in compliance with all CDC personnel policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Assists with the maintenance of physiologic function through the conscientious initiation, monitoring and discontinuation of hemodialysis and related patient care tasks
· Demonstrates a basis knowledge and understanding of the objectives of dialysis therapy and the means by which those objectives are attained
· Demonstrates basic assessment skills of the dialysis patient pre/intra and post dialysis
· Performs machines testing and sets up machine correctly
· Records treatment information pertinent observations and data onto the flow sheet accurately and legibly
· Demonstrates competence with special procedures or equipment related to dialysis requirements
· Recognizes dialysis complications and responds with appropriate intervention
· Maintains a safe and therapeutic environment
· Demonstrates an awareness of the policies and procedures related to disaster preparedness.
· Demonstrates a basic knowledge and understanding of the importance of water treatment for dialysis and its safe delivery for patients.
· Demonstrates a basic knowledge and understanding of the practices and principles of dialyzer reuse.
· Basic knowledge and understanding of anti-coagulation therapy
· Assists with the education of patients and families to include emotional support
· Demonstrate continuous self-growth and development
Requirements for Sign on Bonus:
· Active Ohio Certified Dialysis Technician
· 1 year of recent dialysis experience