Examples of Duties Performed::
* The Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) Director is responsible for the development and completion of patient assessments in accordance with federal and state requirements and organizational goals and guidelines.
* Conducts and/or coordinates patient and family assessment interviews and develops care plans consistent with patient clinical needs, risk areas, and wishes.
* Schedules and coordinates meetings with family members and interdisciplinary team members to discuss patient care plans, special needs, and/or appropriate interventions.
* Performs periodic patient physical assessments and monitors the Minimum Data Set (MDS) process for accuracy.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* Have a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Georgia State Nursing Board and demonstrated knowledge of data entry, MDS coding, and entire RAI process.
* Have at least one year of supervisory experience in a hospital, long-term care facility or other related health care field.
* Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
* Possess ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with patients, family members, department heads, and fellow associates.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace