We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a dedicated and experienced professional to assume the key full-time position of Maintenance Director on our nursing management team!
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* HVAC certification and experience required;
* knowledge of general maintenance (i.e., electrical, plumbing, appliances repair, etc.);
* assigned work orders completed in a timely and professional manner;
* excellent customer service relationships with all resident/fellow team members;
* make-ready maintenance completed to company standards;
* to assist with preventative maintenance program; maintain property equipment;
* adherence to company’s safety programs, policies, and procedures;
* participation in company’s required training classes;
* ability to perform all other duties as directed by management and assist in any way possible;
* ability to work with minimal supervision;
* excellent work history;
* commitment to team-oriented outcomes; and,
* excellent communication and leadership skills.
At Highland, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our team members a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
Excellent Starting Wage!
* 401k with Matching Contributions!
Vacation and PTO!
* Tuition Assistance!
* Medical Insurance!
* Dental Insurance!
* Vision Insurance!
* Critical Illness Insurance!
* Short-Term Disability Insurance!
* Cancer Insurance!
* Accident Insurance!
* Life Insurance!
* Advancement Opportunities!
* And Much More!
Is a career with Highland right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
* Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
* Send your resume in confidence to Highland@tutera.com.
* Call (816) 333-5485 to schedule a personal and confidential interview.
Highland Rehabilitation Health Care Center:
904 E. 68th Street:
Kansas City, MO 64131:
Highland Rehabilitation Health Care Center is part of the Tutera Senior Living Health Care system and has been proudly serving our community for over 30 years. We specialize in long-term care, short-term care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, IV therapy, and wound care.
Tutera Senior Living provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 2700 residents they serve across 9 states. Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 2600 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make us their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!