Benefits of Becoming our Partner:
Benefit: This position will have the ability to pick from a few different schedules. You may prefer picking up an extra shift or to only work nights? Let us work with you to accommodate the best schedule. You may be at a job you enjoy, but you never know what opportunities exist without exploring.
For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior generations in America’s heartland. We pride ourselves on being resident focused, encouraging employees to make smart, responsible decisions that are in the best interest of individual residents.
Why belong with our Americare team?:
Every employee company-wide is a valued part of the organization, dedicated to their commitment and passion of creating a person-centered home environment for each resident - truly making a difference in the lives they touch.
Each individual facility is a vibrant part of the communities they serve. While our resident benefits from industry leading care, our employees are offered competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit packages, flexible scheduling, free meals and a place they can belong.
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical and dental benefits. Our medical plans offer preventive care services, covered prescription drug benefits, and a large network of doctors and hospitals to help you and your family improve or maintain your health.
Our culture supports team members wherever they are on their health and well-being journey. We offer tools and resources such as Employee Assistance Program and Employee Relief Fund.
Paid Time Off:
The flexibility of Paid Time Off (PTO) lets you set your own priorities. Use PTO for any number of your life events.
We encourage you to continue your professional development. Americare will reimburse you for eligible tuition for approved courses.
Our Registered Nurse is responsible for scheduling, staff education and infection control, planning, organizing and directing all facility orientation and in-service education in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility and as may be directed by the administrator and the director of nursing. To ensure that employees are adequately trained in order to provide the highest degree of quality care.
* Follow current standards of nursing practice regarding treatment, medication administration, and documentation and physician notification.
* Assess and document following nursing guidelines and patient specific diagnosis
* Assign duties and provide oversight of nursing assistants under you direct supervision.
* Respond to acute changes in condition appropriately and in a timely manner.
* Provide detailed shift report to oncoming Nurse /nurse assistant to ensure ongoing quality of care.
* Commitment to quality care focusing on homelike environment and hospitality.
* Graduate of an approved school of nursing
* Current nursing license
* Maintains current state registration and ongoing education
6AM TO 230PM POSITION, off every other weekend, call in pay, hometown hospitality incentives