Named as one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation for the third year in a row, Aspirus Medford Hospital offers all of the friendliness and flexibility of a 25-bed critical access hospital with the horsepower of a large healthcare system. This includes digital imaging, EPIC EMR, on-site sleep lab, retail pharmacy, skilled nursing facility, dialysis unit, birthing center, cancer infusion center, and a public fitness center.
The Universal Caregiver will:
· Be responsible for daily operations and overall care of the tenants which may include cooking, cleaning, laundry, activities, bathing and personal care, and taking tenants to appointments and activities.
· Administer physician prescribed medications under the supervision of a pharmacist or registered nurse.
Medford, WI – Aspirus Country Gardens
Candidate should have:
· First Aid
· Good verbal & written communication skills
· Ability to adapt to change
· Good organizational skills
· Pleasant, service-oriented personality
· Ability to recognize changes in the tenant and report to Director or RN
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Ability to multitask
Prior experience in a RCAC or CBRF or skilled nursing facility, CBRF Medication Training Certificate, Fire and Safety Training, First Aid, general knowledge of the normal aging process, a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, and a High School diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.