Responsible for entering and processing of internal and external client supply orders. Interacts with internal and external customers to resolve supply issues to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction.
1. Minimum of High School diploma or GED, preferably Associates degree or higher, specializing in Supply Chain Management or similar course work.
2. Minimum of two (2) years previous Supply Chain experience, preferably with a Medical supplies background.
3. Previous experience in data entry and customer service
1. Must have the ability to type a minimum of twenty-five (25) words per minute
2. Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills
3. Must possess excellent problem solving skills.
4. Must have good communication skills.
5. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, etc.).
6. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment, acting as a back-up for team peers.
7. Must be able to lift up to seventy (70) pounds.
8. Must be able to operate materials handling equipment as needed (forklift, pallet jack, etc.)
1. Obtains client supply orders and enters them into the supply chain software
2. Interacts with clients as needed to process client supply orders
3. Researches client supply problems
4. Informs clients of utilization constraints if the amount requested exceeds the established utilization ratio.
5. Assists in preparation and distribution of reports as needed
6. Informs the appropriate individuals of low stock and backordered items
7. Assists in performing cycle counts and full physical inventories as needed
8. Manages the returned goods process
9. Prepares shipments, including documentation, for outbound shipments
10. Delivers stock to the appropriate staging area for departments
11. Analyzes current procedures and make recommendations for process improvements
12. Receives, inspects, verifies processes and routes all materials into the laboratory and off-site facilities, and enters the receipts into the supply chain software system.
13. Follows all laboratory, departmental and organizational policies and procedures.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.