At AHC, our Caregivers are Appreciated, Supported, and Recognized! Call us today to find your home away from home, let us show you the AHC difference!:
We are looking for highly skilled team members that excel in utilizing assisted devices such as a Hoyer Lift, Gate Belt, Sit to Stand, etc.
We are looking for loving team members that excel in having a high level of patience and understanding of special needs.
We are looking for wonderful team members that have the ability to develop and implement various activities to help support your client in their day-to-day activities.
We are looking for you!
What if ... you were able to truly able to make a difference in your community? :
What if ... you had a dedicated team that is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year to help support you in any circumstance?:
What if ... you could find more than just another job?:
Are you ready to build relationships with your clients and your team members? We are looking for amazing caregivers - caregivers that are looking to join a team of like-minded, compassionate loving people that are called to serve others.
Mid County Locations: Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Creve Coeur, Maryland Heights, Bridgeton, Clayton:
If you want to work close to home and are eager to have fun while they help others, apply today!
Assistance Home Care is a private duty, non-medical in-home care service. We are a family owned business that believes caregivers are our foundation. We are looking for Home Health Aide Caregivers who are kind, compassionate and enjoy providing assistance with daily living to our clients.
Assistance Home Care is unlike any other home care company that you have experienced before! If you are a caring and loving individual, willing to help others in your local community, apply today! (Anyone less than wonderful need not apply).
We offer a supportive and understanding office team in addition to the following benefits:
* VERY Competitive Pay ($10.75 - $13.00)
* Direct Deposit
* Team culture based on Respect, Understanding, and Client-Centered Care
* Consistent Flexible schedules
* Paid Time Off Program
* Hands-on Training for all skill levels with dedicated training centers on site and in the offices
* Welcoming office environment with snack stations, friendly support teams, and the best benefits in the Home Care Industry
* Client Referral Bonus Program
* Caregiver Referral Bonus Program
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits available
* Paid Continuing Education
* Growth Opportunities
* Excellent Care Teams - We match our caregivers to our clients for consistent placement
* Bringing Sunshine and Smiles to every client you meet
* Performs domestic and household tasks
* Provide peace of mind by being Present and Professional
* Transport or accompany clients to doctor’s office or on personal errands
* Assist with personal care activities such as bathing and toileting
* Take initiative at every opportunity
* Maintain client’s care records and documents provided services
* Assists with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
* Committed to making a positive impact each every day
* Outstanding level of communication with everyone involved in your care team
* Provides companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
* Minimum of 2 years working experience in a home care setting
* Familiarity with basic personal hygiene standards
* Caring and compassionate personality - love what you do and why you do it
* Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
* Registered with Missouri Family Care and Safety Registry
* Pass a 5 Panel, Pre-employment Drug Screen