12 hour shifts available/7p-7a with Newly Increased Wages!! Plus receive a Sign on Bonus for Full Time employment of $2000.00!! Position's are Filling Fast!! Apply Today!!
Do you have what it takes to make a difference in your life and the lives of others? Do you want to work for an organization who cares about their employees and offers room for growth? If you answered yes, the Arbors Team wants to hear from you! As a leader in the long term care industry, we encourage the growth and development of our employees and cherish the knowledge and expertise that they bring to the team.
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, competitive wages, vacation pay, sick pay, holiday pay, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement and much more!!
Don't miss out on this Career Opportunity!! Join the Arbors Team today!!
Coordinates and provides nursing care for residents and provides supervision and guidance to clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
* Education: Graduate of accredited LPN/LNV school of nursing.
* Valid LPN/LVN license in the state employed.
* Valid CPR certification.
Experience: One year experience in nursing preferred.
* Documents the resident’s condition and nursing needs.
* Accurately and promptly implements physicians’ orders.
* Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the resident’s needs and the person’s capabilities and qualifications.
* Supervises, directs and evaluates junior staff members and CNAs.
* Administers medications and performs treatments for assigned residents, and documents that treatment as required by Company, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
* Participates in orientation and in-service training for personnel.
* Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
* Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
* Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions regarding residents.
* Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for therapy or procedures by other departments.
* Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments in residents.
* Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent permitted by state practice act.
* Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice act.
* Performs other tasks as assigned.
* Promotes interpersonal relationships and develops staff morale
* Assures that inventory and supplies are maintained on the unit and communicates need for housekeeping, maintenance or dietary assistance.
* Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
* Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
* Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.