Full-Time Positions (2) with Full-Benefits and competitive pay.
Benefits Include Paid Time Off, Employer Matched 401(k), Health, Vision, Dental, Critical Illness, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Dismemberment, etc.
Keywords: Resident Assistant, RA, Nursing Aid, Nursing Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Care Associate, Caregiver, Care Giver, Care Partner, Nurse Technician
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
Offer services to residents as indicated in service plans. Assist in development and revision of service plans. Observe for and reports resident problems. Perform certain dining services, activities, and housekeeping duties.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
* Maintain any certifications as required by state or provincial regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist residents with performance of activities of daily living as indicated in service plans.
* Assist residents with performance of simple treatments as indicated in service plans.
* Assist residents with emotional health and/or problem behavior issues as indicated in service plans.
* Perform other services for residents as indicated in service plans (e.g., laundry and pet care). (Any team member with potential risks related to pet care (e.g., allergies and pregnancy) should exercise caution in this regard and contact his or her supervisor concerning any related issues.)
* Assist in development and revision of service plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
* Observe for and report resident problems (as listed in Observation and Reporting sections of Resident Assistant Resource or in service plans) and report such problems to Charge Nurse (if on duty) or Medication Attendant.
* Perform dining service duties as indicated on Daily Assignments form, including but not limited to serving meals, delivering meal trays to suites, bussing tables, cleaning dining room after meals, and setting tables.
* Perform activities duties as assigned by the AL Manager or Wellbeing Director, including leading group activities, engaging in activities with individual residents, and accompanying residents to community-sponsored activities outside of community.
* Perform housekeeping duties as indicated on Daily Assignments form (e.g., vacuuming common area carpeting and cleaning public restrooms).
* Read Communication Log at beginning of each shift; enter pertinent information in Communication Log by end of each shift.
* Read Shift Change Notes at beginning of each shift; enter pertinent information into Shift Change Notes by end of each shift.
* Notify Resident Care Manager / AL Manager of any needed supplies.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Resident Care Manager / AL Manager