Trust, engagement, competence, respect and passion – these are the values under which North Shore Healthcare operates every day. Our dedicated team of professionals strive to deliver quality care to our residents and their families. We are one of the leading employers and providers of post-acute care in the Midwest and we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you value being a leader, working in a progressive environment and having opportunities to grow in your career, North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Summary of position:
Responsible for all business office tasks performed at the center level. Exact duties may differ based upon center staffing levels. Business Office tasks include, but are not limited to: AP, AR, resident trust, payroll, documentation flow and general administrative duties, to include daily cash deposits, mail distribution, etc. The Business Office Manager is responsible for the timely input of information within the accounting systems. The Business Office Manager is directly involved in the maintenance of accurate and complete trust accounting records, census information, billing and resident accounts receivable statements, wages paid to employees’ payroll and invoice processing for the nursing center. The Business Office Manager is the primary individual responsible for the timely collection of private pay accounts receivable and working with residents/families on obtaining Medicaid eligibility, if applicable. Business Office Manager coordinates the daily flow of required documentation to and from the billing partner, to facilitate the timely billing and collection of third party accounts receivable. Follows all Center policies and procedures.
Requirements of the position:
Required Education and Experience
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent job specific work experience in combination with education)
* Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision
* Ability to maintain regular attendance
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft products
* Accounting proficiency
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
Preferred Education and Experience
* Experience in a fast-paced environment
* Health care experience
We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
* Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
* Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
* 401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
* 6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time staff
* Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
* Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time staff
* Paid Time Off
Our mission is to establish a culture that reinforces the values necessary to be the premier health services provider and employer in each of the communities we serve. We understand that choosing where you want to go in your career is a big decision. We would like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.