On-call LVN position :
Shifts: 6:30am-3pm, 2:30pm-11pm, 10:30pm-7am:
Weekend availability required
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® and ranked #15 on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say the reasons why are a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities. Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village a Great Place to Work and Live!
* Promotes resident satisfaction by:
* following the resident’s individual service plan in providing services to residents.
* encouraging socialization/ participation in activities among residents.
* promoting safety and well-being of residents.
* Provides medication administration for residents as specified in individual service plan.
* Maintains supportive environment in dementia neighborhoods.
* Participates in collection of information related to well-being of residents.
* Develops daily work schedules for Caregivers and daily staffing exceptions.
* Assists in the maintenance of infection control and hazard communication program for Belmont Village.
* Provides input to hiring and assist in reviews of Certified Caregivers.
* Assists in development and updating of each resident’s individual service plan.
* Supervises, coordinates and schedules work/delivery of Caregiver services.
* Current LVN/LPN License
* Proficient in verbal and written English
* Experience or education that has provided the opportunity to develop good organizational skills as well as an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population
* Ability to work schedules assigned in a 24-hour operation
* Telephone skills
* Leadership skills
* CPR Certified or must obtain within 30 days of hire
* Direct supervisory experience
* One plus year of medication management experience
* Personal Computer skills
* Observation and assessment skills
Founded in 1997, Belmont Village is a leading developer, owner, and operator of premier senior living communities. Our footprint includes more than two-dozen communities in the U.S. and in Mexico City. Belmont Village’s services include short stays, independent living, assisted living, and Alzheimer’s care. Our programs are based on an innovative Whole Brain Fitness Lifestyle developed in-house and implemented by team members across communities. Our well-trained and dedicated staff includes licensed nurses on-site 24/7, caregivers, sales and marketing support, executive leadership, food servers and chefs and more. At Belmont Village, we are committed to fostering an environment where seniors, their families, and our staff and partners can learn, live well, thrive, and grow.
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.