Examples of Duties Performed::
* Responsible for cleaning of a long-term care nursing center to include but not limited to:
* Cleaning patient rooms and bathrooms
* Sweeping and damp mops floors, vacuuming carpet
* Dusting furniture, bed frames, and window sills
* Collecting and removing trash from assigned area
* Keeping equipment clean and in proper operating condition
* Maintaining adequate level of housekeeping supplies
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* Be a high school graduate or its equivalent (preferred).
* Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
* Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
* Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with patients, family members, department heads, and fellow associates.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace