Part Time RN Needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. :
* Makes initial patient evaluation visits. Consults with the attending physician in establishing and updating the plan of care.
* Initiates Plan of Care following a comprehensive assessment in accordance with physician orders.
* Collaborates with other disciplines as indicated to review/revise the plan of care, including a discharge plan, based up on the assessment of patient needs.
* Provide accurate and timely documentation of patient services to reflect the Plan of Care.
* Assess and provide patient/family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and Plan of Care.
* Participates in coordination of agency services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for agency Interdisciplinary Group members.
* Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to the state that the employee is assigned to work by the company.
* Two years experience as a Registered Nurse. One year of Medical/Surgical experience preferred.
* Current CPR certification.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively communicate and present information in a clear and concise manner orally and in writing, including the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and associates of the organization.
* Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer including e-mail, using files and Windows effectively, using navigations buttons and tool bars, and ability to self manage online training programs.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace: