For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior generations in America’s heartland. We pride ourselves on being resident focused, encouraging employees to make smart, responsible decisions that are in the best interest of individual residents.
Why belong with our Americare team?:
Every employee company-wide is a valued part of the organization, dedicated to their commitment and passion of creating a person-centered home environment for each resident - truly making a difference in the lives they touch.
Each individual facility is a vibrant part of the communities they serve. While our resident benefits from industry leading care, our employees are offered competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit packages, flexible scheduling, free meals and a place they can belong.
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical and dental benefits. Our medical plans offer preventive care services, covered prescription drug benefits, and a large network of doctors and hospitals to help you and your family improve or maintain your health.
Our culture supports team members wherever they are on their health and well-being journey. We offer tools and resources such as Employee Assistance Program and Employee Relief Fund.
Paid Time Off:
The flexibility of Paid Time Off (PTO) lets you set your own priorities. Use PTO for any number of your life events.
We encourage you to continue your professional development. Americare will reimburse you for eligible tuition for approved courses.
Our Certified Nurse Aide is an employee certified to care for physical and emotional needs of residents in an Americare skilled or assisted living facility. Employee provides residents with direct care to assure quality of life in a home like environment while offering additional support to family and visitors. Maintains professional behavior while functioning as an interdisciplinary team member meeting state and federal guidelines.
High school graduate and minimum age of 18 years of age
Completion Certified Nursing Assistant
* Provide personal care to residents.
* Ability to provide direct physical and emotional care to resident including, but not limited to personal hygiene, transferring, lifting, maintain records, confidentiality and assistance with activities of daily living.
* Accurately observe record and report resident care, condition or needs as well as concerns.
* Communicate through “report” to staff on preceding and oncoming shifts.
* Provide housekeeping duties including cleaning of common areas and resident rooms.
* Demonstrate ability to apply restorative nursing/ therapy techniques to assist resident.
Americare Senior Living is a drug-free workplace