For over 29 years, Healix has supported healthcare providers through innovative products and services. Whether we are managing an office infusion center within a physician's practice or providing high quality compounded sterile preparations to a hospital system, our team is dedicated to helping our clients provide extraordinary patient care. .
Working at Healix means that you have the opportunity to impact thousands of patients each day while sharpening your business skills across multiple disciplines. We are looking for talented individuals with a passion for creating progressive solutions and who thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding work environment.
HEALIX HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR:
A Data Entry Clerk to join our expert team of business and healthcare minded professionals.
I. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Accurate and timely data entry of new patient information into billing software by following established guidelines.
· Communicates with other departments to gather demographic and insurance updates on established patients.
· Produces paper and/or electronic charts for all new patients.
· Eligibility and Benefit verification on assigned patients via online resources.
· Assists in correcting patient information as reported from EDI rejection reports.
· Other support duties as assigned.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
· Healthcare experience a plus.
· At least 1 year of data entry experience.