Concierge Job Description
The Concierge is an open area, front desk position that is a greeter to all visitors and a resource for residents and families. Duties include handling specific resident services, providing support to management and other departments and includes the following duties:
· Extend a prompt, warm and inviting welcome to all visitors.
· Answer calls in a friendly and professional manner.
· Maintain a clean and neat reception area making a good first impression.
· Seek administrative support as needed.
· Perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
1. Possess and maintain knowledge of the community and services provided including daily activities and schedule changes.
2. Possess and maintain knowledge of current events and local businesses in downtown Johnson City and surrounding area.
3. Respond to all calls following proper telephone etiquette and taking detailed messages when appropriate.
4. Ensure that messages are relayed promptly to the intended person.
5. Offer refreshments to visitors and make them feel welcome and comfortable.
6. Assist with other duties as assigned.
7. Coordinate appointments and reservations as necessary for residents.
8. Receive and distribute packages.
9. Ensure lobby entrance is tidy and clean.
1 Respond to emergency situations and safety hazard situations.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Good problem-solving skills
· Mature, cheerful personality
· Desire to work with senior adults
· Must be willing to work hours required to complete the duties of the position, including weekend and holiday hours as scheduled.
· Must have minimum high school degree. (Prefer 2-4-year college degree)
· Professional communication skills
· Telephone etiquette and customer service
· Any additional required training