The Dining Room Server performs a variety of functions in the dining room to insure that that residents have a pleasant dining experience.
Education and Experience::
* High school diploma (and current students) or equivalent
* Similar experience preferable
* The ability to work in a team environment and work flexible shifts
* Strong communication and listening skills
* Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
* Takes resident(s) meal orders and serves meals correctly and efficiently
* Delivers trays to rooms of ill residents
* Sets tables with napkins and tableware
* Refills condiments and salt and pepper shakers
* Sets up and keeps salad and dessert counter supplied
* Cleans dining room tables and chairs and vacuums dining room
* May perform other duties as needed
* May have their picture taken and image used in social media or community advertising.
* May be video recorded from devices installed by families in residents’ apartments.