Prestige Care and Rehabilitation - Camas:
Prestige Care and Rehabilitation - Camas is a skilled nursing center offering the very best in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Our dedicated team of caregivers strives every day to be a positive influence in the lives of every patient by helping them to be as independent as possible. And, our large therapy gym provides the necessary equipment to aid in your recovery journey.
Our residents and staff take pride in home-like environment of our community, taking strides to ensure everyone is cared for in a pleasant, safe environment where they can live happily and achieve their highest level of independence. We also provide a comprehensive program of stimulating activities for all of our residents’ social, recreational and spiritual needs.
Prestige Care and Rehabilitation - Camas is a contracted provider for Medicaid, Medicare and several managed care plans.
Any Questions Contact: CamasAdministrator@prestigecare.com
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career. :
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
· HSA/FSA accounts:
· Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
· 401(k) plan with company match:
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
· Employee Assistance Program:
· Commitment to career development and continuing education:
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
· Flexible scheduling:
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location:
The Nursing Assistant Certified provides quality nursing care to residents; implements specific procedures and programs; coordinates work within the department, as well as with other departments; reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responds to inquiries or requests for information; assists the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations.
* Provides quality nursing care to residents in an environment which promotes resident rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and their individuality while providing individualized attention and encouraging residents to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being and answering residents’ call lights promptly and courteously.
* Understanding and ensuring that individualized care plans are followed and providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff with specific information, changes and observations of the residents’ needs and preferences.
* Attends to the individual needs of residents including assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals’ care requirements.
* Provides care that maintains each resident’s skin integrity to prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears, and other damage by changing incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents, and applying moisturizers to fragile skin.
* Protects the personal belongings of each resident including eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing, memorabilia, etc. Promptly reports missing items according to established policy.
* Performs various tasks assigned by the charge nurse including vital signs, residents’ weights, applying creams/ointments, collecting specimens, as well as lifting, moving, and transporting residents, using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
* Responsible for keeping records documenting care provided or other information in keeping with department policies while performing all job responsibilities in accordance with prescribed safety and infection control procedures including thorough hand washing, use of disposable gloves where indicated, and proper disposal of soiled materials.
* Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with the resident, visitors, families, peers, and supervisors.
* Attends and participates in resident activities and the execution of the Expressions of My Life programming for Expressions memory care residents.
* Incorporates the Life Story and 100 Things About Me information into routine tasks ADL’s for Expression memory care residents.
* Responsible for following universal precautions and safe work practices, established fire/safety/disaster plans, risk management, and security, report and/or correct unsafe working conditions, equipment repair and maintenance needs.
* Compliant with current law and policy to provide a work environment free from sexual harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
* Cooperates and works together with all co-workers, planning and completing job duties with minimal supervisory direction, utilizing appropriate judgment.
* Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
* A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Must hold current Certification in State or be eligible to obtain certification within four months of employment.
* Basic knowledge and skills utilizing care tracking systems.
Pay: $10.95 - $15.16 per hour DOE
This is a 4-on, 2-off rotating schedule. Must have completed CNA/NAC course and possess WA State NAR or CNA license. Previous skilled nursing experience preferred.