This position is also responsible for Admissions for the Building, working with the families, insurance companies, getting insurance paperwork signed as well as being part of Manager on Duty rotation for weekends and weekdays.
Position Summary: :
Performs a variety of community hospitality, marketing, customer relations and assist with admission paperwork.
* Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care.
* Leadership: Ability to take action and achieve results through others.
* Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative.
* Develop care community census.
* Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others.
* Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
* Must be able to travel to conduct outside marketing activities.
* Must follow HCF Policy and Procedures.
* Communicate and involve Care Community leadership in all marketing and sales activity related to the operation.
* Builds and maintains positive internal and external customer relations through community appointments and event coordination.
* Assist with referral process and conversion.
* Assist with the internal admission and discharge surveys to ensure customer service standards are exceeding expectations.
* Completes hospitality process by conducting resident discharge surveys and maintaining relationships with residents post-discharge.
* Assists in coordinating and implementing events, media, networking activities and promotional programs for assigned care communities.
* Assists Business Development Coordinator and Regional Director of Business development in allocating expenditures appropriately as well as managing the Marketing budget.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities: :
An Associate’s Degree in Communications/Marketing and/or prior related job experience.