The Director of Data Analytics will provide key analytics for Gardant, communities and supported projects. Establishment, analysis and monitoring of data warehouse will be a key component.
Primary Functions would include:
* Automate and data mine large data sets key financial and operational data from a variety of third party data sources.
* Translate of raw qualitative and quantitative data into usable information.
* Develop and implement data warehouse(s)
* Creation and delivery of key performance indicators and dashboards
* Monitor the performance and quality of KPI in order to identify improvements
BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
* Proven working strong experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
* Advanced knowledge of information systems, database skills, and report writing.
* Strong knowledge and experience with SQL, Excel, Access, other relevant systems
* Prior project management and experience in healthcare required.
* Excellent communication skills across a spectrum of stakeholder.