The Data Analytics Manager is responsible for co-creating a central data repository; enhancing the current reporting and analysis function; collaborating on enhanced quarterly budget forecasting function. This position will support Gardant Corporate Gardant managed communities, and stakeholders by developing KPI’s, dashboard and identifying best practices through deep analysis; empowering effective and timely decision making.
1. Co-develop and implement data warehouse.
2. Coordinate the integration of data from third party applications.
a. Translate, covert, automate, and data mine financial and operational data
3. Create enhanced reporting, cash flow projections, dashboards, KPI’s, and ad hoc analysis to internal and external stakeholders
4. Monitor project performance and communicate opportunities and best practices to customers.
5. Project management and coordination of Operations, Financial, and IT departments.
6. Adapt to changing information needs in a dynamic environment.
7. Collaborate on enhanced quarterly budget and forecasting process from excel to a cloud based planning tool, and implement rolling forecasts
8. Assist in special projects, including a centralized E-procurement system
1. Progressive experience in accounting, financial systems, analysis, budgeting, reporting, dashboard creation skills ideally within the assisted living industry (AL) or Supportive Living (SLF) program in Illinois.
a. Understanding of Medicaid billing and revenue projection
b. Understanding payroll staffing metrics in AL industry
2. Experience with cloud based planning system, data warehousing, and or data visualization tools.
3. Process Improvement, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting, Analysis, and Financial Skills
4. Data Extract, manipulation, translation skills
5. CPA certification, MBA, or equivalent experience required
6. System implementation and or conversions
Education and Experience Required:
BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Accounting, Engineering, Information Management or Statistics or similar discipline with analytical bias. 7 years’ experience in positions that require analysis, reporting financial results, forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact; 7+ years' experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools.
Proven working experience in planning, analysis, reporting, working with a variety qualitative and quantitative data. Project management experience.
Candidate must demonstrate strong computer skills while using a current version of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge and experience with SQL, Excel (Macros), Access, and other relevant systems. Experience with Yardi, Adaptive Planning, BI 360, Qlikview, Power BI, Tableau, or related software a plus