Coordinate all efforts to achieve 100% community occupancy and increase awareness of community in the surrounding area.
* Complete all occupancy related reports and submit to Executive Director in timely fashion.
* Manage all aspects of professional and prospective resident information in marketing contact system as directed by Executive Director.
* Report status of all prospective residents to Executive Director on a daily basis.
* Facilitate weekly community marketing meetings.
* Conduct tours of community for prospective residents (or responsible parties of prospective residents).
* Conduct tours of community for health services professionals, social services professionals, etc.
* Call or visit various referral sources on routine basis as directed by Executive Director, including health services, social services, legal, and financial professionals; community organizations; and other community contacts.
* Acts as support to resident and/or family members with move-in process.
* Assist Executive Director in ensuring that community is clean, well maintained, and attractive.
* Ensure short stay apartments are clean, well-maintained, and attractively furnished and decorated.
* Assist Executive Director in developing and implementing advertising campaigns to promote occupancy.
* Ensure community printed promotional materials such as Information Packets and brochures are current and in adequate supply (order as necessary).
* Ensure Information Packets are displayed attractively with correct contents present and arranged appropriately.
* Assist Executive Director in planning and hosting special events at community.
* Represent community at various functions in the local area such as senior center luncheons, senior housing “trade shows,” “health fairs,” etc.
* Secure deposit from prospective residents and assist management team in coordinating resident move-in process.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS::
* Must be at least 21 years old.
* Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
* Maintain any certifications as required by state or provincial regulations.
* Must have two years of sales and marketing experience in senior housing industry.
Physical Demands include: Standing, Walking, Sitting, Bending, Reaching, Pushing, Pulling, Climbing Stairs, Grasping, Manual Dexterity, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Vision Acuity, Talking, and Hearing.
The weight determined to be appropriate for a Director of Community Relations is to lift with or without reasonable accommodations is up to 25 lbs.
EXPOSURE RISK CLASSIFICATION::
May perform unplanned tasks involving exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissue which may contain AIDS, HIV, and Hepatitis A, B, and C viruses.