Herndon Family Medicine Hospital is searching for a part time outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapist / PT for our clinic in Herndon, Va. We’re looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking Physical Therapist / PT who excels at assessing patients’ strengths and weaknesses and devising creative and effective treatment plans in accordance with the orders of the patient’s physician. Our Physical Therapist / PT combine evidence based physical therapy practices philosophies’ along with onsite patient information and imagining studies to ensure the highest quality of care and superior outcomes for our patients. We are searching for Physical Therapist / PT that want to be part of a collaborative team who strive to achieve career goals and personal growth. Join a rehab company who is improving the health and well-being of our patients by advocating injury prevention, exercise, nutrition and complete wellness.
* Dedicated to achieving the highest quality of care optimizing superior clinical outcomes.
* Experience in outpatient orthopedics preferred.
* Prioritize patient care.
* Provide direct patient care, evaluate patient's case history, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions to determine the patients' potential for rehabilitation.
* Establish and administer treatment programs with specific goals defined by the patient's capacity and tolerance and in accordance with physician orders.
* Educate patient, document and record the patient's condition and provide continuing updates on patient condition.
* Must have graduated from an accredited program.
* Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT or actively in the application process.
* Current CPR certification.
We offer premium salary enhanced by a performance based bonus program, medical, dental and vision insurance, voluntary life and ADD insurance, 401K, PTO and continued education and more for full time employees.
Please do not contact facility direct. H1B sponsorship not available for this position.