To provide all customers, both internal and external, with an exceptional experience while striving to exceed expectations.
* Complies with all departmental policies and procedures (includes, but not limited to-HACCP, mandatory in-services, safety regulations, CARF/CCAC guidelines). Other duties may be assigned.
* Performs job functions in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the Loomis Communities. Adheres to The Loomis Communities Compliance and Ethics Program.
* Demonstrates an awareness of, a respect for and attention to the diversity of the people with whom they interact (persons served, personnel, families/caregivers, and other stakeholders) that is reflected in attitudes, behavior and services.
* Provide all customers with efficient, professional and responsive service, while communicating with honesty, integrity and respect. This may include waiting on tables in a timely fashion and proper processing of customer requests. Operating dishwashing machine. Cleaning and sanitizing work area, properly using chemicals and following established sanitation procedures.
* Work harmoniously and cooperatively within a team structure. Collaborating with co-workers while remaining positive and respectful at all times. This includes delivering on resident and guest functions, activities and promotions.
* Performs assigned tasks while promoting resident rights and independence.
* Delivers quality services by performing some culinary tasks while adhering to established food safety requirements. Proper receiving and storage of departmental supplies.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1 year culinary experience
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Ability to read, write, and speak English.
* Ability to relate well to all residents, including the emotionally upset.
* Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors and the public.
* Ability to report to work regularly and promptly.
* Ability to work beyond normal hours when necessary.
Full Time 37.5 hour position.: