The mission of Faith Regional Health Services is to serve Christ by providing all people with exemplary medical services in an environment of love and care.
Job Summary: The registered Pharmacist is a professional who is responsible for:
· Interpreting and dispensing physician medication orders
· Supervising Pharmacy Technicians
· Monitoring relevant lab values
· Calculating kinetics and dosing appropriate antibiotics
· Initiating and maintaining TPN orders
· Education of Patients, Nurses, and other staff
· Upholding the Policies and Procedures of Faith Regional Health Services
· Provide clinical services throughout the hospital focusing on GMCU, IMCU, and ORSU
Successful completion of an Accredited School of Pharmacy
State of Nebraska Registered Pharmacist License.
BLS obtained within 30 days of employment