Have you ever wanted to get paid to exercise?
Have you ever wanted to have a job that impacts the wellbeing of others?
If you answered "yes" to both of those questions, Centers for Dialysis Care (CDC) has a competitive paying opportunity for you!
CDC is seeking an individual to fill the position of Full Time Technical Assistant Floater.
This position will float between CDC's greater Cleveland locations.
CDC is a regional dialysis company providing unparalleled services to our dialysis community. We have been in the business of dialysis for over 40 years, and due to recent growth, are in need of hiring someone like you.
The Technical Assistant Floater will perform assigned technical operations following technical policies and procedures. Technical operations include dialyzer reuse, solution distribution system (SDS), basic dialysis equipment operation, treated water system monitoring, handling hazardous chemicals, warehouse and supply stocking.
· Check in, unbox, transport supplies throughout dialysis facility, and put away all received supplies.
· Load and transfer stock from the storeroom to the patient care areas.
· Document weekly or monthly inventory counts in the electronic database.
· Document all non-inventory related duties on requisite paper logs.
· Operate dialyzer reprocessing equipment.
· Water treatment system assessment, dialysis equipment rinsing, removing and replacing non-functional equipment.
· Other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Basic computer navigation skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Good organizational skills.
· Ability to lift and transport up to 75 pounds.
· Ability to follow specific step-by-step directions