Highgate at Wenatchee
1320 South Miller St
LOVE YOUR WORK. JOIN OUR TEAM. If you have the ability to both lead and delegate, along with a positive personality and fondness for seniors, this may be the job for you. As Manor Coordinator, you’ll oversee the care and service provided to all our Assisted Living residents. You will get to know each resident’s life story, personal needs and preferences. You’ll also manage Care Partners and help assure that residents do, indeed, live each day to the fullest. A community, not a facility. As thought leaders in the industry, we take a positive, holistic approach to senior care and encourage independence, as people are happiest when they can make their own choices. We provide opportunities for physical activity, social engagement, intellectual stimulation, spiritual involvement, and fun. We treat our residents and our team members like family. HIGHGATE OFFERS: A beautiful, friendly work environment The opportunity to make a difference in the quality of life of our very special residents Competitive salary depending on experience A stable schedule Room for professional growth and development Benefits including medical, dental, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, sick/vacation pay, holiday pay, tuition assistance, paid maternity/paternity leave, paid bereavement, and matching 401 (k) QUALIFICATIONS: 21+ years of age Current (or obtain) CPR and First Aid certification Current TB test Excellent organization, problem-solving and time-management skills Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Experience with or desire to work with the elderly Health screening and fingerprinting (California only) Negative criminal record/background statement Ability to see, hear, sit, stand, bend, lift, and move continuously during work hours Meet all criteria as required by state and local licensing agencies Basic computer and email skills Valid driver’s license Ability to comply with Highgate’s Team Member handbook, policies and procedures Demonstrated exemplary leadership skills with groups of people APPLY NOW
Alameda Health System
7677 Oakport St Oakland California 94621 United States
SUMMARY: Responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring, and improving clinical care and outcomes at one or more facilities; coaches/consults individuals, departments and interdisciplinary teams in identifying, prioritizing and implementing improvement strategies that enhances overall hospital Quality Improvement efforts; serves as a mentor to team members, educates colleagues in the use of Quality Improvement processes and tools; leads-organization wide improvement projects and develops presentations; examines existing models of care delivery to identify opportunities for systems-based improvements grounded in evidence, best practices, regulatory and accrediting agency requirements, and data analysis of high risk, high volume and/or problem prone processes. DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification. However, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Tracks outcomes, disseminates data and designs dashboards, communicates shared learnings, and contributes to sustainability of systems quality initiatives.
2. Coaches the health system staff and leaders how to continuously raise the standards of excellence in patient safety, quality, and patient experience by advocating for best practice and evidence-based medicine in patient care.
3. Performs, coordinates, and facilitates quality improvement, patient safety activities, and population health improvement initiatives for assigned areas.
4. Performs data analysis in collaboration with Analytics team and engages clinicians in data interpretation to drive actions based on data-driven insights.
5. Participates in the development of dashboards and other data visualization tools to track process and outcome measures.
6. Facilitates consensus development among clinician and staff about standard best practice and in collaboration with process owners establishes strategies for minimizing variation around established best practice.
7. Leads the identification of systems-based improvement opportunities and solutions.
8. Partners and communicates effectively with clinical care teams to improve quality.
9. Assists in evaluating various current and future quality initiatives.
10. Collects data and prepares a wide variety of reports, memoranda and correspondence.
11. Reviews and analyzes reports submitted by various community groups, organizations and agencies.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Required Education: Master’s degree in a clinical or healthcare related field.
Required Experience: Five years of experience working in a healthcare setting within a Quality Department and proven experience developing, facilitating and sustaining performance improvement initiatives and activities; experience managing projects independently and as part of a team; experience with regular use of Lean Sigma and IHI methodology; experience in partnering with Medical Informatics to design, safe, high quality workflows.
Preferred Licenses/Certifications: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ).
United Health Services
601 Riverside Drive Johnson City New York 13790 United States
Provide financial support to clinical management team, record revenue activity to general ledger and assist VP of Finance in monitoring revenue activity.
Minimum Required: Associates degree in finance or accounting. Excel experience.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting. Analytical experience.
Crozer Keystone Health System
2600 West 9th street Chester Pennsylvania 19013 United States
This position provides leadership to the clerical staff in the Outpatient Mental Health Services. Duties include overseeing all billing functions, insurance verification, reception, chart room and physician scheduling. Knowledge of various insurances and billing procedures is strongly desired.